Friday, July 25, 2008

weddings, babies and garage sales - oh my!

It has been a while since my last post ( I wish I had a dollar for every time I may start my blog with that line!) I have been getting ready for a garage sale, I am not hosting it but had a great friend who asked if I had anything I wanted to get rid of. I am always ready to purge. I always feel great afterwards... something like a chip off my shoulder some how, it makes me feel "lighter" to get rid of some things. It doesn't seem to make any dent though in the clutter in the house. How does that work? I can clean the kids' rooms, take out 5 huge garbage bags and their rooms still look full, clean but full? A question that may never be answered I'm afraid.


I was so blessed to see my dear friend's new baby last night. Can you believe how small they start out!? I always forget that. They are so soft and fragile and just so darn sweet. Especially since I get to hold them when they are like that and give them back when they start crying, plus, I get to sleep through the night. I am just so excited for them. There was the chance of complications and so many things they went through the past year, but the worry was for naught.


I had big plans today... wedding cards, hello cards, cards for my Grandma etc... I accomplished 1 wedding card. I guess that is something, especially since I needed that for tomorrow. Maybe I can get some more done before the wedding tomorrow. Here is what I created today...
as always, thanks for visiting and please, come again! TTFN- K

No comments: