Monday, January 12, 2009

a winter to remember

I can't remember this much snow since I was just a kid - oh so long ago :) not really but kind of. Since we got out of school early today I thought I would get a jump on my "to do" list. My blog being one of them. I've been meaning to post more, create more and share more ... we'll see how it turns out.

I did spend some time working on my "His holy name" study that Patter is leading and was truly blessed as I am every time I stick my nose in God's word. We were to pick 2 verses with "holy" in them. I wrote down all the ones that stuck out to me and then narrowed it down to 2. I am so excited to be in this study and knowing that I get to create also. Knowing that at the end of this study I will have a book full of verses and notes and a deeper understanding for God and who He is. Did I say I get to create too? What an awesome time! Here is my page(s) for this study. You can check out all of the participants pages in the Splitcoast Gallery here.


I used AM letter stickers, Unity corner stamp, Stampin Up arrow, scallop and tab punches along with some SU ink. TFL! Come and join too!
I love Mondays, they are full of opportunity! Plus it helps when you get to come home early from "work"!
Have a great week.
PS look for some great new Unity stamps coming out this Thursday!

1 comment:

Tanis said...

I love this page! I'm not quite done mine yet...almost though!

I can't wait for the new release this week!!!!