Monday, October 20, 2008

warning - lots to catch up on ...

So it's been about 2 weeks or so since my last post, call it lazy, busy, life or whatcha want but I am here now :) First things first....

Happy Birthday to my sweet 5 year old! five - gasp! that is my youngest and he is 5. He doesn't need to hold his fingers up anymore when people ask how old he is. He can just tell them he's 5 now instead. That is what he informed me of earlier today. So wise... can't you just see the wisdom oozing out of that crazy, sweet, grin of his?
I finally got to create a bit this weekend. Not as much as I intended due to not feeling so well, but that's another story. I was planning on making some birthday gifts for my mom and grandma but only got these two cards done. One for each ? (j/k I ended up picking them something up on the way to the party, so organized :( ) Their birthday was Friday.
I also created these beads. These are the first of these of which I plan to create tons more and hopefully incorporate them into my jewelry as I think they are fun and fresh.

Also, been getting ready for shows, and shows, and shows... canvases, earrings, watches etc... it has been busy but worth it.
MEA weekend flew by... a visit to amazin farms with my kiddos, mom and my nieces was super fun. The animals are always fun to see along with their giant slide and maze. Plus, we were blessed with an awesome day too.


So there is my life in a quick (super quick) summary. But what a life it is...
I will leave you with this... K
"These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full." John 15:11








1 comment:

Unity Stamp Company said...

How amazing are you? VERY! Just checking in on your blog, Ms. Ultra Talented! Hope all is well with you! Have a wonderful week!