Tuesday, August 11, 2009

days of summer

We have had a glimpse of summer these past couple of days... pretty nice.

Just thought I would share some things I have been working on, the finished pieces that is, I even did some for our house. This is on the wall when leaving our house, it has one of my favorite quotes, "wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine."
My star wall in our family room, using the verse from Philippians 2:15art work above our bed, with a new favorite quote of mine, "once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."a new canvas I did. I finished over 28 canvases for my folks to take to the next show... now on to jewelry!
have a great week! God Bless - K

1 comment:

Tanis said...

Beautiful!!
I think I'm going to have to start some larger canvases this fall when the youngest goes off to kindergarten :) You are a constant inspiration.