Friday, August 21, 2009

stamp storage

I thought I would share where I get my stamp storage. First off though, I need to give credit to Patter for giving me this idea, you can see how it works here. She has some good pictures while I don't have any to share :) - too lazy I guess ;) I found this site where you can buy both the case and the pages to store the stamps on or just one or the other. I usually buy just the laminated pages to store the stamps on and then buy the case at univenture where Patter suggested. Just make sure you look at the sizes closely. I like the big size, they fit a Unity KOM on one page. The smaller sizes work nice too and GinaK has pages to fit inside of those.

Anyway, I just wanted to share these sites, as I know how frustrating it can be digging through piles of stamps and not sure what you have. I also created a binder with all my stamp images in it (I will have to post a picture later) seperated by wood mounted (which I have stored in drawers), Stampin Up!, Unity and clear stamps. this way when I am ready to create and want a stamp, I look through my binder of images and find one that "speaks" to me, pull it from wherever it is placed and start creating. I would like to be even more organized by grouping them in sentiments, occassions etc. although they are somewhat grouped already like that but only the wood mounted with the wood mounted and clear with clear etc.

Now off to get my son's birthday party boys and get the party started!
God's blessings! K

No comments: