Thursday, August 6, 2009

hello? hello? any there?

summer, trips, kids, life, house remodeling, kids, family, life etc etc these are my excuses why it has been about 2 months since I last posted. I guess blogging, as much as I like it, doesn't make my everyday, ever-growing "to-do" list. It should, but honestly, I am really not all that interesting, you all have better things to do. With that said, here's a post :)


Nothing much really, just wanted you to know I am alive, the house is still a work in progress, as am I ;), and life is truly a blessing, not to be taken for granted. I have been creating this summer, although I haven't even scrapbooked one LO this whole summer! Yikes, that is kind of sad but it is coming... I have been doing some work for a teacher, a neighbor, a friend and today, I was caught up I did some for upcoming shows... FUN! Here are some sneak peeks, I will show more later as they come along... you have to understand, as I paint, I grab about 15-20 canvases, a bunch of paint and one brush. I then proceed to paint them all and create a beginning. I then take one at a time and from their humble beginnings I create an individual artwork. Pretty fun and it always makes me smile, I think GOd is the same way when He creates His beuatiful sunsets and sunrises...

No comments: