Sunday, May 4, 2008

here I go...

Today we have 2 young ladies getting confirmed. I was fortunate enough to have them this year for Sunday School and Youth Group also. I am so proud and excited for them. I am also going to sing for them at church today.... WHOA! did I say sing? more like try and sing. Singing has never been my talent or gift. It still isn't. Someone once told me though, "that when we sing we are doing it to give honor and praise to God", not trying to convince our congregation we are the next American Idol success story. So I am hanging on to that thought. I know my voice isn't great, in fact, it is quite off key, but I am still going to do this. The words are great and I know God is no Simon, so He won't be critquing me when I am done singing. Hopefully, He will be smiling down. (maybe holding back a giggle :) )


Here is the card I made for the confirmands...

No comments: