Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas - one more time

We finally got to have our church Christmas program today. It was canceled last week due to weather and the week before the practice was canceled also because of weather. So it seemed like forever ago that we were preparing for our program. The kids did an amazing job and we are so blessed with the families that go to our church, especially one lady in particular. Her kids are all grown up but she is still involved and does most everything. We would be lost without her...
Anyway, I thought we needed a family picture since we were all dressed up. Unfortunately, we don't seem very photo-genic today :) The sun was bright, it was cold, kids get impatient, etc etc. (honestly, I hate pictures of myself, I always try to cover myself up with the kids!) We did get 2 pics, not professional looking by any means but realistic enough! That Walker, he has got the smile down pat!
I also got to finish a scrapbook page I was working on for the Splitcoast Unity Sketch challenge. It was a card sketch but I used it for a layout sketch as I need to scrapbook a bit more than make cards lately!





Products used: several Unity stamps, some awesome BG and sassafras papers, puff paint, Thickers etc

No comments: