Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Meal idea...

I made this over the weekend... I am posting the original recipe and my tweaked recipe...

Turkey Cheese Crock-Pot sandwiches:

6 c cooked shredded turkey
3 c shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 c mayonnaise
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 c chopped celery
2/3 c chopped onion

Heat in crockpot until cheese is melted.

Kristine's tweaked recipe

6 c cooked shredded chicken
1 can cheese soup
1/2 c mayonnaise
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 c chopped celery
chopped green onions
about 1 tsp lawry's seasoning salt

Heat in crockpot until warm. Serve on buns.

Tweaking is a neccessity if you are out of ingredients :)

Also, some crafting was done this weekend... we are praying for our sister and her family as they mourn the loss of her father-in-law... although celebrating that he was a Christian and is now in heaven.




supplies: Versamark with cross stamp from Stampin Up! Refuge and Strength set for background. Really Rust ink from SU!, Stamps from: Our Daily Bread - Scripture collection 1 and Flourished Christian symbols. MM spiral journal book - 5th avenue; nestabillities and SU! puncturing tool

I am hoping to do a tutorial on the flower, not that it is anything amazing I just know I like to see how things are done when I happen on something on the great world wide web.

the card features my favorite bible verse: "Fear not for I am with you, be not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Blessings- K

No comments: