Friday, August 20, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things

SHOES!!! Dahlia flowers - love them. You can't tell on here but the front is more of an orange color and the back is fuschia, beautiful!

Quotes - this is one of my fav's: "wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine."



Dill Pickle chips, especially with a Diet Dr Pepper!


chai tea! mmmmm... I love tastefully simple's chai tea but buy pacific chai tea since it is readily available at my grocery store.

Blogs! especially www.thepioneerwoman.com
Also, I love looking at www.etsy.com
beautiful stuff, super talented people...
I finally added some stuff to my store also, (sorry, I know this is a plug but I am hoping to get the word out :)
Have a blessed weekend! More updates to my Etsy shop coming next week as well as more blogging! - K




No comments: