Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday meal idea

It is hot, sticky and super muggy and it is only 7 am! I am so thankful for air conditioning! We had a wonderfully busy weekend but reality is hitting today... I have to go into work! Then I only have 4 more days off before school starts and my to do list needs to be done. Sunday school will also be starting along with piano lessons and flag football. I am trying to think of ways to be more organized so we can still eat meals at 5:30 and not 7, so laundry will be clean, the house somewhat clean and so forth... this is where I remind myself I am not alone. Millions of women go through this but we each need to remember where our strength comes ... here are a few great passages:
"Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his fave always." Psalm 105:4
"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

It is only when I rely on myself I fall totally flat on my face.

Now you may be asking what any of this has to do with a Monday meal idea... well, here is a recipe :) This is one of my daughter's favorites!

Chow Mein Hotdish

1 lb ground beef, browned
1 can chicken rice soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
chow mein noodles

Pour into a casserole dish, cover with chow mein noodles and bake at 350' for 30 minutes.

Have a blessed Monday -K

No comments: