Thursday, August 14, 2008

busy little bee

Well, I have had an awesome, fun, creative filled day! I love these kind. Plus, I didn't totally ignore my kids to do it so no guilt feelings squeezing out the fun of it. I completed several challenges listed here.
The first one is Roxie's sketch challenge Sc189:


I used Unity's Girl's Night out Stamps for this one








I then did the technique challenge TLC181 Stained Glass:


I used the new August KOM from Unity for this one






Finally, I did the color challenge using Taken

with Teal, Elegant Eggplants, & Old Olive (or at least colors I thought matched these...)



Here I used Unity's "two people in love" and the July KOM stamps








Also, here are some of the 21 Lo's I have been working on. It is so fun to look back on the kids and see how much they've grown. Now I am just aching to hold a baby, mind you I said just hold, not have.


(can you tell I still haven't figured out why some pics are "turned" - anyone?? )
Have a great night! I plan on it!

No comments: