Monday, August 18, 2008

New Technique Monday Challenge

I have been learning/following/enjoying the challenges found over at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ and love having a goal in mind with the supplies listed to achieve that goal. It frees up all the time I would have used up just to come up with an idea and more or less figure out what supplies to use to make that idea work.


Today we were to create an "Acetate Treat Box." I needed a cute idea for a thank you to an awesome friend and her sister who just had a garage sale and let me add some of our things to it. All I had to do was mark our stuff and give it to my friend. They took care of the rest. Plus, I made out pretty well so I definetly needed a thank you. Today's challenge fits the bill.


You can find it here.


Here are my results:


pretty cute idea isn't it? (BTW, they are alot smaller than you might imagine...)
TFL! -K

(supplies: Unity KOM AUgust stamps, Paper Trey Ink stamps; directions from splitcoast stampers challenge post, bazzill paper, fiskars shape scissors, stickles, brown & black staz on ink, TLC181 stained glass technique from splitcoaststampers, etc... TFL again!)

No comments: