Monday, October 25, 2010

age and beauty





We celebrated birthdays this weekend. My son's, my mother's and my Grandmother's (on my dad's side). One is 7, one is 62, and one is 88. I am not sure why age gets everyone in such a tizzy because from what I see of it, a person only gets more beautiful with age, inside and outside. With the beauty on the outside there is so much beauty on the inside, along with so much wisdom and a plethora of life stories. We just need to take the time to listen...



I made my Grandma cards for her birthday... she appreciates those things. The first card I made using a stampin up stamp and I got the idea from my stampin Up! demonstrator: Paula Geier

She hosts a stampin group and makes beautiful cards for us to make and take home.

The second card uses a stampin up! embossing folder and the 3rd card is used with stampin up and daily bread stamps.


Have a blessed week! -K











No comments: