Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weekend pictures

What I thought would be a nice weekend scrapbooking and living at a "slower" pace resulted in working and not as slow a pace as one would have liked. However, it was relaxing, rewarding and totally worth it. I spent Saturday "working" - I use that term loosely as painting on canvases to sell isn't really work to me. Although sometimes it can get to feel like I have to do it rather than just enjoy it, you know, it's all about the numbers... but it really isn't. Painting, like scrapping, stamping, crafting is such a joy to me. A gift, I believe. Sometimes, I even really like the results but most often it is the process I truly enjoy.
Any good ideas for scripture/quotes/sayings for signs for me? I am always looking for new ones!
Blessings-K

No comments: