Friday, June 27, 2008

Hit with Frugal Inspiration...

I have been wanting to spend time stamping, scrapping, crafting etc... but just couldn't get into the groove ... until tonight that is. ( I should be getting the kiddos into bed but they can wait, plus they think I am super mom for letting them stay up late :)

Anyway, I digress. I was looking at my Unity wood tags that come with the stamp sets and was wondering if Angela would like them back and maybe save a few bucks to reuse... and then it HIT me. I will alter them! Yes!! I love when inspiration hits, now a million ideas are rushing through my head and my inner drive is at high speed. Can't stop to put those kids to bed yet!




Can't you just imagine what you can do with these? Door hangers, quotes for decor (thinking of you there Angela since you love quotes) etc etc....





Off to get the kids to bed and then sneak back to my crafting unless my dh catches me first... then I will have to find my drive tomorrow - hopefully.

TFL! ~Kristine

2 comments:

Christi said...

Kristine, I love that!!! I am definitely going to lift your idea on this...genius!!! So, so cute! smiles...

Brooke said...

Kristine.. these are AWESOME!!! I'm not surprised one little bit that you made something spectacular with them!! :)