Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tyler-isms

My middle son Tyler has a way with words. We recently attended a wedding. He was busy perusing the program when he leaned over to Nick and asked where it says what food we will be eating. We had a little chuckle over that one. We did explain that we will find out when we get to the reception.
On Monday, we were counting down the last days of school and were excited to know that we (myself included as I work at the school with the kids) would be having our last day on Wednesday and be starting our Summer on Thursday. Tyler asked Nick if he gets off on Thursday for the summer too. Nick looked at me, and told Tyler he would let me explain that one. Nick is a phone guy and unfortunately works all year long I was happy to tell Tyler :)

He, like I said, has a way with words...
here are some recent lo's I have done of this word-full child.

No comments: